Monday, April 22, 2013

Ava's 1st Birthday Party

Hi Friends! Hope you're all having a wonderful day. 

I am a huge fan of this party I recently had the joy of photographing. It was at Craft Restaurant, right in the heart of NYC. There isn't much to say about this party that the pictures won't show you. The theme was Woodsy, Snow White, Princess. I personally thought it was the perfect blend of classically beautiful & adorably fitting for a one year old. If you're looking for inspiration for a girls party I think you'll definitely find some here! Way to be, June! I love your creativity. :)

I'm really growing to love these Korean 1st birthday parties. 



I felt very touched by the above description. Having a son now, I can't imagine what it may have felt like to reach such a significant milestone in his life. I think that would certainly call for happy celebration! Although these traditions came out of very hard times, I think it's refreshing to celebrate life and look forward towards the future prayerful & hopeful regardless of circumstances. 

This was such a sweet family and group of people. Enjoy. :)






















































1 comment:

Karyn Hillenbrand said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures! Happy 1st Birthday Ava!