Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mackiewicz Families {Sea Isle City, NJ}


Last month Katie contacted me about coming to Sea Isle City while vacationing with her extended family to get pictures of them all on the beach together. Bill, Jack and I were so happy to make the drive out.  I love photographing these families. I originally met Beth and her boys when I took pictures for them almost two years ago and then this past year I got to shoot Beth's sister Katie and her family. The rest of their sisters, brothers, kids and parents were just as delightful as themselves. 
Loved meeting you all and look forward to connecting again in the future! 
Here are a few of their photos. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket  Photobucket
Photobucket 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You all are great!

Also, since doing this I've had some requests for doing similar shoots. We are always willing to make a drive if we can make it worth the trip! For the cost of travel expenses we'll come anywhere. Or, gather together another family or friend who'd like a shoot as well and we would be happy to come your way. It's why we love working together as a family so much and doing what we do. Please don't hesitate to ask!

Hope you're all having a fantastic day!

No comments: