Thursday, August 30, 2012

Michael & Kathleen {Pennsylvania, Engagement}


Photobucket

I first met Michael and Kathleen when I shot Mark & Christina's wedding last year up at their family farm in Bally, Pennsylvania. They're sister and brother in law to them and were both in the wedding party. Few things make me happier as a photographer then to work with clients who know me, my presence on the wedding day and photos and know that we're a fit. Kathleen's initial e-mail completely communicated that to me which is such a privilege. Soon after, I met with Kathleen and her mom, we had a fabulous time and completely sealed the deal. 

Photobucket

I had a great time shooting these two. They've been together for awhile and you can see the ease with which they interact together. There's a stress free naturalness to the way they talk and move. Within 10 minutes of the beginning of our shoot and absolutely no questions asked their shoes were off and they were headed out in the water. They laughed, skipped, climbed and hugged there way through our shoot together and I snapped a few photos of it happening.

PhotobucketPhotobucket  Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

So looking forward to your wedding in just a month!     

No comments: