Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Melissa & Jesse, Wedding



The lovely girl above is Melissa. 


and that's her with her man, Jesse.

I knew Melissa in high school, but we weren't really friends. She was definitely at least one level of cool ahead of me. Probably more like two. ;) We didn't talk too much, but definitely knew of each other. I was so happy when she contacted me last year about being her wedding photographer. It's been so fun to really get to know her.  From our first sitting down for coffee I enjoyed her so much. Come to find out everyone loves Melissa. She's seriously just so lovable. So is Jesse.
I met Jesse at their Engagement Shoot and he's just seriously cool too. 
It was so clear to me the entire day how much their families and the entire bridal party cared about these two. It's such a wonderful thing to see and made for a wonderful wedding day,
 Thanks so much for letting me be a part of it! 

































  


They all pretty much partied the night away. You're all great.

Congratulations Melissa and Jesse. I'm so happy for you two!

No comments: