Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Christina and Mark {Valley Forge, PA Engagement}

I was so happy when Christina said that they would like to do their engagement pictures at Valley Forge. I had never been before, but heard it was beautiful. And it was! I couldn't have asked for two more enjoyable people to be with. It was so comfortable with them right away- they're great! From my first conversation with Christina and Mark I knew we would get along wonderfully and we did. :) They're also so easy to take pictures of. I'm looking forward to getting to know them better and shooting their wedding in just a few short weeks!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hope you all enjoyed you Memorial day weekend!

No comments: