Thursday, April 14, 2011

Caden's 1st Birthday

I had such a good time photographing this event. Ellen contacted me a little while back about taking pictures for her son's 1st birthday party. I had no idea how big of a deal it would be. These people no how to party! I loved being a part of it. There was so much joy and laughter surrounding this celebration. Every bit of it was wonderful. It was a pleasure to meet this family and I hope to spend some time with them in the future. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
That's a party-ed out birthday boy right there!
Photobucket

No comments: