Monday, July 8, 2013

Casey & Josh | Overhills Mansion | Baltimore Maryland Wedding Photography


I met Casey back in the days of waitressing at Uno. She is such a sweet and thoughtful girl! We worked in different areas in the restaurant but would often end up chatting. I'd heard of her boyfriend in Baltimore - most weekends she'd be going that direction. She'd always ask about my photography and mentioned a few times - "when I get married I want you to take the pictures!" I'm so glad that happened. I loved meeting Josh back in the Fall when I did their engagement photos. Josh is wonderful. Such a quality and nice guy. I loved seeing you two on your wedding day. Surrounded by so many and very loved. Thank you for having me a part of it. Caroline and I loved making the little trip down to The Overhills Mansion in Baltimore to celebrate with you. Enjoy the photos! 









No comments: