Thursday, June 13, 2013

Zana & Len | Wedding Shower | Whitemarsh Valley Country Club

A month or so ago Zana's sister contacted me about taking some photos for Zana and Len's wedding shower at Whitemarsh Valley Country Club. First let me say Jessica is just so sweet. One of the best maid of honors I've seen. She was so intentional in doing what would be best for her sister. She showed so much thoughtfulness. I really liked her. 

People flew in from around the country and drove significant distances for this little celebration. All of both sides of their families were there and they were such a fun loving group.  This is a very loved couple. Zana and Len are so kind. So easy to talk to and get along with. I only have known them for a couple hours, but from what I can see they seem like such a fit.

Oh and the kids! This was not your average ladies shower. As you'll see there were husbands, friends, family, babies and kids. Some very adorable little people.

I loved jumping into your life for a couple hours and getting to meet you all! Enjoy the photos. :)

This very cool Philly cake looked great AND tasted amazing.
  



No comments: