Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lisa & Scott's Wedding - Appleford Estate - Villanova, PA


Over the past month I've been working on sorting the thousands of photos shot this past year with Main Line Wedding Photography. It's quite the task to tackle all at once. Very fun though and similar to a treasure hunt. It's really cool to find photos I took that I didn't even know existed. Many more coming soon! I can't wait to share. 

 This was a lovely wedding at Appleford Estate, one of my favorite Venues to date. I would highly recommend it - the estate itself and the whole atmosphere surrounding it is quite charming. I loved all the fun and adorable details to this wedding.  I had the pleasure of shooting this alongside my friend Sunny Miller. He's doing some cool stuff, I would definitely check out his work and his images from the day as well!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

                                               

No comments: