Monday, November 5, 2012

Tim and Jenny {West Chester, PA Engagement}



I had such a good time hanging out with Jenny and Tim for their engagement photos. They're so laid back and easy to get along with. We just talked and laughed and I personally quite enjoyed myself. They think they're not photogenic... which is great, because, I mean seriously? Look at them! They're adorable. I'm sorry Tim, but it's true. You two are great. I hope you enjoy the photos!
We can't wait to be a part of your wedding day!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket         Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket              Photobucket  Photobucket  
Photobucket Photobucket 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments: