Monday, March 19, 2012

Stephen + Abbie {Engagement}

My little sister is getting married. It's hard to believe - but such a happy thing. It's funny, because it felt so natural for my big brother to get married - he was my big brother! Then of course it felt perfectly wonderful for me to get married - that was the most natural thing ever. :) Now, my baby sister is getting married. It's crazy and probably the first time that it's hard to believe. Abbie is getting married. I'm so happy for her. Abbie is an amazing girl, a wonderful friend, sister, daughter. She's so hardworking and generous and ready to take on this next phase of her life with joy. I know it's going to be so good. I'm so happy for her. She met this very good man, and they quickly fell in love with each other. They're so funny together and really really such a fit. I'm so excited for these two and will be sharing more photos and story along the way. Enjoy their happy cuteness!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Cheryl Areny said...

Awesome photography and such good-looking people, congratulations Abbie and Stephen.

beth said...

what beautiful happy photos

feuza said...

adorable session, she is so gorgeous!