Tuesday, June 14, 2011

We're coming to New England!

Hi Friends! I hope you're all enjoying the beautiful weather this week has brought.
We sure are over here.
Bill and I along with my family will be coming to the happy land of New Hampshire to visit family this July. Bill and I would really like to come up a bit early to enjoy the week. It would be great to show Bill around the familiar streets and landmarks of my childhood. I'm a very nostalgic person and love memory filled places.:) It should be lovely.
All that to say, I would be so happy for you to...
Photobucket
Includes all edited photos on a disc. I also would consider doing smaller shoots or other unique requests. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you're interested and we can try to work it out.
So, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Maine friends and friends who we haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet- shoot me an email or leave a comment and we can connect!
If you haven't visited my blog before and would like to see a few photos click on Families or Engagement along the left side bar.
I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: