Saturday, September 20, 2014

David & Jackie | Carriage House at Rockwood Wedding


When I met David & Jackie for the first time back in May it was quite literally on the rainiest day I can remember. We'd been e-mailing talking a little bit about their wedding and a time to meet for coffee. Well, the afternoon came and it was a complete downpour. Getting from my car into the coffee shop was like walking through a wall of swimming pools being spilled from the sky. Typically I think most people would say that you go into these kinds of meetings trying to look cool and collected and professional. Well that didn't happen. We all came sprinting in, out of breathe and looking like drenched wet and frizzy messes. And honestly it didn't phase things a bit.  We had a great time. We chatted, laughed, talked about their wedding plans. I loved how much their love towards each other showed.  I loved how engaged David was in the details and the thoughtful, interview like questions he asked to make sure we were a fit. Right through the wedding day these two sweet people were so thoughtful in the way they engaged me. It was a delight to be a part of their wedding day as they celebrated the beginning of their lives together - we loved being a part of it.


No comments: