Monday, July 28, 2014

Luna's First Birthday Party | NYC


It was such a pleasure to photograph Luna's dol party in Manhattan. It was a beautiful day. Luna's mom, Hyunjung planned the entire party and did a wonderful job. I was so impressed by her taste and capability. It was perfect. 

One of my favorite things about these parties is that every person there who doesn't know about the Korean tradition of throwing a delightful first birthday is in awe of the little celebration. I overhear conversations every time of someone saying "I thought I was just coming to a kids birthday party. This is amazing!" And they are. I'm so grateful that I've gotten into this industry. If you're interested I talk a little more about the meaning of the Dol tradition in this post.

This is such a sweet family and I was glad to be a part of their day! Happy birthday sweet Luna Lee!


Cake : Lael Cakes

Flowers : Mom/Hyungjung! 





No comments: