Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Jeff & Elisa | Philadelphia, PA Wedding

When I first met with Jeff and Elisa I could tell we'd be a good match. There's something about their ease and comfort that's contagious. When we first met this past Winter, it was on the day of one of the many blizzards of The Winter of 2014. The three of us chatted over coffee, learned about each other and had a good time. I loved hearing about the way they met and connected through their church.  As a photographer I can't express how grateful I am for the way Jeff & Elisa encouraged and trusted me through the whole process of working together. From our first meeting when they asked the elephant in the room question - "So. When are you due?!" (I was 5 months pregnant at the time and due with our sweet baby Will less than a month before their wedding) to having to do something I've never done before and cancel their first scheduled engagement shoot to go stand by a dear friend at the loss of her mom - they never did anything but encourage. Then of course our rescheduled engagement shoot was in a blizzard again! (winter 2014 people. It got real.) This ease and flexibility continued right in to their wedding day - where I can honestly say there wasn't a moment of stress from either of these two. They were so content, excited and ready to be married to each other. Each having a quiet strength and a distinct love for the people around them - especially the kids! I loved the many dancing, laughing kids that were a part of this day. I've loved my interaction with this sweet couple and am excited for them in this new phase of their lives. Caroline and I enjoyed capturing your wedding for you.








1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Superb wedding photographs!! You did an adorable work. I loved your photography style. I am a newbie photographer and lately I’m working with a professional photographer. We have covered seven events at local venues NYC venues in last few days. I have learnt a lot from him!