Wednesday, May 28, 2014

In-between Moments | Valley Forge Military Academy Chapel Wedding


Recently photographed this fantastic wedding with Main Line Wedding Photography at The Valley Forge Military Academy Chapel. Second shooting often doesn't give the opportunity to tell a complete story of a wedding day. I love second shooting and the challenge to capture something beautiful and different than what the first photographer is. So often I've found my favorite moments to be the in betweens. The real ones happening that fill out the greater story. I loved every adorable child, beautiful detail & thoughtful tradition in these few moments and wanted to share something a little different tonight.




--

If you're interested in having Elizabeth Baxter Photography take pictures for you or your family, I would love to hear from you! feel free to e-mail at ebaxterphotography@gmail.com.

No comments: