Monday, February 10, 2014

Selah's 1st Birthday Party


I recently photographed this beautiful 1st birthday at The Bicycle Club in Engelwood Cliffs New Jersey. I've photographed event's by June at Cana's miracle many times now, but have to say this may have been my favorite yet. Every detail so perfect. I love the balance between fresh and beautiful but still fun and childlike. She's amazing.

It was such a joy to meet this sweet family and especially the very content, happy and easy-going Selah. Even towards the end of the party, she was just as adorable and ready for next thing as when she started. So wonderful to meet you & all of your loving friends and family. 

Enjoy the photos!



Also, if interested in this post from a recent Korean Dol Party I talked a little bit more about it's tradition and why it's meaningful. 

Happy Birthday dear, Selah!



No comments: