Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Cait & Ian | West Chester Engagement Photography


I was so happy to be able to take pictures for Ian and Cait. 
Ian is my husband's older brother and he's marrying Cait!
I had such a good time hanging out with them on this perfect evening for engagement pictures. Ian was a goofball and kept Cait and I both laughing most of the time.

You'll also see their dog, Diesel makes an appearance down below. He's pretty cool too. The family jokes that they only let Bill and I come over because we bring Jack and Ian and Cait are only aloud to come over if they bring Diesel. So, he's almost like a second grandchild. ;)

Excited for you two to get married! Hope you enjoy the photos. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

These pictures are beautiful! Congrats Ian and Cait I'm so excited to celebrate your special day with you.