Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Jen & Dan | Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Wedding Photographer




From the first times I got to speak with Jen, I was instantly so glad to be a able to be a part of her wedding day. Jen saw the pictures I took of my friend Olivia’s wedding in Maine and contacted me thinking I was from up there. Come to find out we live in the same state! Jen and Dan were one of my few weddings ever where I didn’t get to meet them in person before the wedding. But from the first moments on, our e-mail/phone relationship felt right at home. :) They were so fun and easy to be with. So happy for you both and we loved spending your wedding day with you and all your favorite people! Thank you for letting us be a part of it. :)





Jen and Dan did a bowing ceremony, which is a Korean tradition. I’ve learned a lot recently by photographing Dol parties about Korean traditions and loved seeing this part of Jen and Dan’s day. It honored their parents and grandparents and was such a thoughtful part of their reception! 





No comments: