Friday, May 31, 2013

Eva & Dee | Engagement | Springfield, VA | Occaquan Regional Park



When I was sixteen years old I got a job at Panera Bread. 
I think it's safe to say that getting that job changed my life more then a little. It was a fine job, but what has really stood out was meeting and falling for my husband, Bill. Also during that time I was able to grow a couple lasting friendships. Eva started working at Panera pretty quickly after my brother Adam and I did and we instantly hit it off. She had recently moved here from Kenya and we loved the time we got to spend getting to know her in and out of work. She is one of the most thoughtful and genuine people you'll meet. And so fun and quick to laughter. We both switched jobs, I got married, she moved to Virginia and we mostly lost touch. But just a few weeks ago Eva saw that I was going to be in her area and asked if I could do engagement pictures for her and her fiancé.

I had a wonderful time with them. From the moment I met Dee it was so clear that he's great with Eva. I love the way they tease and joke and laugh. It was such a delight to talk and spend the afternoon with these two. I'm so happy that we've connected again and look forward to more times in the future. Maybe even in Kenya. :) Oh and Eva, your cheek bones! I don't care what you say, they are so good in these pictures! And as Dee said "they're directly responsible for your dimples" I love your face. 

Thank you two for being so enjoyable.  



































































And thank you Dee for taking a couple pictures of us. :) 




No comments: